PURE LOVE. PURE GAME.

Jan 12, 2013

BIZARRE LOVE TRIANGLE

Adding yet another chapter to the story of the New York Jets, this one falls somewhere behind the one titled "Sanchez wears white (pants)", it has surfaced that head coach Rex Ryan has a tattoo of his wife wearing nothing but a Mark Sanchez jersey. There are many different, equally fucked angles to approach this from and I'm still kind of reeling from the news honestly.
I'm surprised that everyone has kind of taken the most non-assuming route which is "This guy really stands behind his QB". Maybe I don't hit enough Boston area blogs or something, but I feel like this is really the kind of thing dreams are made of in terms of sports rivalries. What are the underlying elements here? Does Ryan make his wife wear a Sanchez jersey in order to be able to feign attraction to the fairer sex? Obviously Sanchez is gay as all hell, but does Ryan know he(Ryan) is??? That looks like a pretty thick periodical Ryan is perusing there, does he long for his post season vacation all year so he can really dive into last September's Vogue??? Did Mark Sanchez even know this tattoo existed before this picture surfaced? This definitely seems like something you hide in the locker room if you have it. If you're Derrelle Revis are fucked now? Clearly you want to take the first exit off this highway to hell, is this an open door for the best corner to get low balled? I like the jets, but if I'm a 56 yr old dock worker, born and raised in Queens bridge I'm having a heart attack right now. This is indefensible. I'm honestly not even sure a Super Bowl can cover up this blemish. The REALLY sad thing is that this may not even be the worst tattoo Ryan has, and to my knowledge he only has two.

"Believe in yourself"

No comments:

Post a Comment